C&L

C&L

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Back to Texas

We did it. We made it to Texas. Thanks to our family we were able to make the drive with all our stuff and our two vehicles. We made two night stops at a hotel and everyone got their own bed. Craig reserved three rooms so everyone was comfortable and was able to get enough sleep for the next day. It's been a crazy whirlwind of emotions these last couple of days. From saying goodbye and now saying hello to old friends. People have wanted me to come out and do stuff, but I just haven't had any time. We are so grateful for all the help this week. I don't know what I would have done without Tammi and the kids helping with Micah. Gary has been awesome per usual. Always making me laugh and selflessly giving up his time to help in any way he can.

We are going to miss everyone so much in Atlanta. I can't even begin to imagine how disappointed Micah will be once he understands he can't see his friends or his cousins anymore. Especially when Hannah and Zeke leave reality is going to set in. He is definitely three now. All the signs of being a threenager are coming through. He's going to be a lot of work this next year.  Thankfully he is still a sweet big brother and is very loving to his sister.

His sister by the way wants to eat everything. If we sit at the table or eat ANYTHING in front of her she gets mad and wants to eat something too! This girl...chunky monkey for sure.

We have so many videos to share with you. One from me and then Gary and then an updated house video. I haven't really had time to take care of myself, so don't mind the hair and no makeup. We are trying to take a few breaks and get out and have some fun. The rain has followed us to Texas though, so it's been tough to do anything outside.

I think we are really going to enjoy this home. There's a lot of little things to be done, but overall it's going to be a great home for Micah and Noelle to grow up in. I have to remind myself that we OWN this home. It's hard to feel like it's ours because I've never had that before. It's also very, very scary.

I already have bible study group starting up next week. So I am jumping in head first with these two kiddos and this community. I do need to find a preschool ASAP, but I'm praying that will all work out for us.





This was a picture from the hotel and we were all ready to get on the road again!

We found a place called Amazeballz Cake Balls. They were so good and I loved the name!!


 All the kids got to choose which kind they wanted.

 Noelle and Micah playing for the first time in their new home!

This girl is already wanting to take the wheel.. Yikes

We went to Watters Creek and tried to get a cute cousin photo. Micah did not want to cooperate at all, but we managed to snag a few. Wish he would listen when we call him. I think something might be wrong with his hearing. LOL



Noelle loved just laying in the grass. 

I'm so so so excited for our future here as a family and hoping all of you can come out to visit one day! Love you all


No comments:

Post a Comment