C&L

C&L

Friday, February 5, 2021

Swim Season

Are you ready for summer??? I don't think I am just yet, but I love looking at all the cute swim suits. 

It's time to get the right suit now so when summer pops up you are ready to rock and roll. This swim suit is so comfortable and I love the cheetah print bottoms and black is always slimming on top. I have a really hard time covering up all of my bottom/cheeks because God gave me a little more than most. = ) These do a great job of covering well and I feel like I can still run or play volleyball in the sand. 





I am wearing a medium in this swim suit and fits me really well. The top has padding and fits snuggly, so if you are busty I would size up.  

Click HERE to go to the link on Amazon. This bathing suit is only $26.99 for Prime Members and I think I may get another one in a different color. 


Happy Shopping!!




No comments:

Post a Comment