C&L

C&L

Monday, July 7, 2014

JULY

Micah is finally starting to play on his mat and is up long enough to tire himself out. I think we are at the point where he is taking naps now. He has been napping for almost two hours now (even though it feels like 15 minutes) and I am so happy we might be starting a schedule. Except every time I say this I feel like the next day is totally different. However it feels like he is up long enough to take hour long naps instead of 10 mins here 20 mins there. This is so much nicer. I can actually get something done! 

Rachel is coming in to town on Thursday. I can't believe it. I never though my sister would be able to come visit me and it's happening. I just pray her two little boys stay nice and healthy while she is gone so there is no worries. We are going to have a girls night on Saturday and I'm excited to get out and have some Sushi and girl time. We both have little boys so girl time is very precious. 

This weekend was pretty chill. Friday we went over Calie's house and had lunch for the 4th and then got home and pretty much went to bed at 8:30p.m. We thought about going to fireworks and decided it would be too much. Not just for Micah, but us too!! LOL

On Saturday we got to chill in the morning singing to Micah and playing with him in the bed. Craig is so good at just taking time and being with him. I need to get better at that. I'm always thinking of what I need to do and what's next and can I put him down for a nap. I am now trying to be in the moment and hold him a little longer and love on him. He is only going to snuggle like this for so long and I need to remember every second. 

You guys.. he might look small in this picture...but he is getting SO big SO fast. Like I can't keep up with him. My little nugget is no longer a tiny baby. I am enjoying the coos and little smiles though. He is getting a personality and I can't wait for him to keep learning how to communicate. 

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday.

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment