C&L

C&L

Monday, May 12, 2014

Pre-Baby Fun

Monday...

10 more days till induction. This weekend was a blast. We had so much fun being together and making every moment count. Friday we went out to lunch at our spot "Shaddy's" and it was yummy. Then at night we tried to go to a movie, but it was sold out so instead we went to a restaurant and watched the Hawks game.  Saturday morning we woke up early because we can't sleep late anymore and had our coffee, took Lotte for a walk, and did all the lawn work. We ate lunch at home and then headed out to the golf course to hit some balls. It was a hot day, so I didn't wear much and I was probably the talk of the course.


Actually everyone was starring at me. One man even asked if it was possible to hit the ball with my stomach in the way.  My response was...actually I've seen men with bigger bellies who are golf pros. Surprisingly, NO it did not get in the way. The biggest problem for me was bending down to put the ball on the tee. That was the hardest part. Then after hitting some balls we headed over to WatterCreek Shopping Center. They had lots of artists showing off their painting on the streets and we got to walk around and look at all of them. We got some Gelato (banana cream pie) and then headed to Pandora. Craig wanted to get me two color charms for Mother's Day.

I got two blue charms and wore them the next day. On Mother's Day Craig took me to a restaurant called "Bonnie Ruth's" and they had a Mother's day Brunch buffet. It was very nice and came with as many Mimosa's and Peach Bellini's as you wanted. So Craig drank for both of us since we were already paying for it in the price. I think we ate a week's worth of food. We took our sweet time and spent at least two hours trying to eat slow and try everything including... blueberry crepes, french toast, eggs Benedict, bacon, spiral ham, fruit, spinach dip, salmon, yogurt, muffins, red velvet cake cupcakes, caramel bread pudding, carrot cake.. and the list goes on.

Afterwards we met a couple from our LIfe Group at church for the late service at 12:30 p.m. Then decided to go to a matinee movie "The Neighbors" at 5:45 p.m. The movie was hilarious. I mean Craig stayed up the whole time and we were both cracking up. I didn't actually want to see this movie until I saw the reviews. Critics gave it a 74 percent and users an 80 percent rating. I haven't seen a high rating like that in a long time. I was pleasantly surprised it was a perfect movie for us. It was about a couple who had a baby and a fraternity buys the house next door. They struggle with still wanting to be cool, but also being parents. I wouldn't recommend the  movie to my parents or anything, but for us it was really funny.

Had a wonderful (could be) last weekend. Wanted to add one more thing. The funny thing about Craig is he falls asleep on the couch very quickly when he's tired. It's so hard to get him to bed and put his pajamas on. On Friday he got up and made it to bed but didn't get his pj's on. He got far enough that he took his jeans off but fell asleep with them in his hands.. so what did I do? I took a picture.
Don't worry.. I warned him that I would take a picture and but it on the blog. haha

Have a great MONDAY!!


LOVE from The HOOKER'S

No comments:

Post a Comment