C&L

C&L

Friday, January 8, 2021

Little Black Amazon Dress

 Little Black Lace Dress


Everyone needs a little black dress and recently I purchased this one and am loving it! It's hard to find the right one that you can wear to anything or any occasion. I love the lace on the sleeves and around the neckline of the dress. I am wearing a Medium and am always worried how dresses will fit me since my chest is so small and my waist is larger. I feel great in this one- not too tight, not too long (especially for this shorty). I feel beautiful but still conservative.

Here's my favorite part- the BACK!! I love how it has a nice dip in the back. Far enough down that gives it a sexy look, but still able to wear a strapless bra without seeing it. 
Everyone needs a little black dress to wear at any occasion and I am excited that I found this one. 
Comes in white (for bridal showers) or Wine Red. Click HERE to find it on Amazon.






Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment: