C&L

C&L

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Pool and Packing

We are almost there!! So close to finally buying this house. The inspection repair should be figured out by today and then we only have the appraisal. We are trying to plan everything around moving into this new home and if it doesn't go through it will be very devastating. We even have Grandpere, Tammi, Zeke, and Hannah coming to help us now. It's going to be a crazy week of packing and driving with all these kids. I think Micah will love his cousins with him though. He might even forget that he is moving. So keep praying everything goes smoothly and that we get this house.


We had a fun weekend of pool and church. Saturday I even got a facial thanks to Mark's girlfriend Blair who sent me a gift card when I had Noelle. I never had one before, but my face felt really nice afterwards. We hung out with our neighbor Maggie and her little girl Isabella all Saturday morning and then went to the pool with them and a few other neighbors later.

Here is Maggie reading to them both.
 Noelle had a quick nap on me.
 We can't seem to fit her chunky thighs in the Bumbo.
Micah loves to help feed her.


I got to sing for the last time at church on Sunday. It was bittersweet. I love this church and I'm so sad to be leaving. I know some people at the church in Dallas and hoping I can jump right in soon after we move.

Monday morning Micah decided he wanted to go to the children's museum. He said, "Mom I want to go to that place where I can grocery shop." I was surprised. So I said Yes of course. He then went potty and put on his clothes and there was NO struggle at all. I was so happy not to force clothes on him. Since he decided to go ....his mind was set and it was so easy getting out.

He also told me to take all these pictures. The first one he said he was the King Lion and Noelle was his little lion.
 Then he wanted to show Noelle pics of him as a baby and her and a newborn.
 Here we are at the museum and Noelle wanted to put all this PLAY food in her mouth. I'm so surprised on how much she wants to eat. But judging by her size I think it's time.
 Micah loved painting.

 Here she is eating a MUM MUM. She could eat something all day.


I took a few videos of her eating. It's funny because she would rather do it by herself. She doesn't like it when I try to shove food in her face... I get it. So when I give her a spoon she almost gets more in than I DO!









Here's a cute one that she WAS laughing before I started the video. LOL 




Tomorrow I'm having a MOPS play date at my pool. It's not even going to hit 80 degrees, which is really weird. It doesn't even seem like summer yet. Hope it's sunny tomorrow. Then Craig is leaving me for a boys weekend in Louisiana (I'm such a great wife I know) and my mom is coming into town on Saturday and Hannah is coming over to play in the morning. Then they all will sleep over and I hope we can do something fun on Sunday together. Everyday counts now! The countdown begins...packing up JUNE 22nd!!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment