C&L

C&L

Monday, November 5, 2018

Success!!

I am finally feeling successful about Noelle's sleeping. She is sleeping in her bed all night by herself. I can even leave her in there to fall asleep. It took a little more than a month and felt never-ending some  nights, but I'm so glad I held in there and was able to make her feel safe in her bed. She is even taking naps again! I have to wait until about 1:30 or 2 p.m some days to put her down, but she does sleep for about an hour and sometimes longer!! Craig and I might be able to actually go on a date again.

Looking back on this it was a great lesson for me to take the struggle day by day. It was so stressful because I didn't know what to do and it felt like I had lost my only "me" time. I had to sacrifice all day and even nighttime for her. Thankfully I started to enjoy it and told myself that it would not last forever. In the midst of hard times it feels like it will never end, but I knew she would get there one day. I wasn't sure how long it would take, but I knew it wouldn't be forever. I'm back sleeping in my bed again and watching shows with my hubs. 

We had a great time during Halloween this year. Micah dressed up as a ninja turtle and Noelle did too. On halloween it was raining all day and stopped right when it was time to go outside. Micah and I decided to go and left the other two at home in case it was a short night. Micah and I tried to meet all our neighbors down the street and then drove around to different houses that had the "best" decorations. Micah was getting really picky by the end of the night. It was really adorable. Also, we did the switch witch this year and gave up all our candy for a nice toy. He wanted a remote control plane....which sounded just like his dad!! NO candy in this house and it makes me soo very happy!!! I don't know if it will happen every year so I will take it for this one.


Watching all the kids one day!


 Craig dressed as Mike Ditka for Halloween!!

This was another festival we went to on Saturday. Micah dressed up as a cowboy and looked too cute!!













Sunday I got to lead a song at church and help out all morning while Craig was watching the kids. He had the Sunday off so I could be at church. This coming Sunday I am singing the special song, "YOU SAY" by Lauren Daigle. I am so excited and nervous about it. It's the best song and I am so honored to sing it for everyone! My friend is going to record it for me so I can share it on here after! Love you all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment