C&L

C&L

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Fav. Jeans

 Today we did something crazy and decided to treat ourselves to a blow out and hair style at a nice little salon. So... maybe it was one of the husband's idea, but we took it!! I just wanted to share again my love for American Eagle jeans. They are always having great sales and will fit short, extra short, really tall and everyone in between.

Right now they have a 25 percent off sale and I am loving these for $37 bucks. 

Here is a little photo shoot my best friend and I took after our special treatment at the salon. 


If you want a shirt that you can wear to bed and then tuck it in for a cozy day-look this is the one for you. I got this on Amazon and here is the link. I am wearing a small, so definitely size down on this lounge shirt.





Here is my girl, Sara. She's a beauty inside and out!! Shout out to yo besties!!



Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment