C&L

C&L

Friday, June 5, 2015

Freeze off



It was a sad morning. Micah has to get his little warts froze off and he screamed and cried. It only lasted about 2 minutes, but I felt so bad for him. I hope this will help and they will go away. Poor guy. They don't seem to bother him at all...but dermatologist said they can keep spreading. 
We went to the spray park after he got up from his nap so hopefully he forgot all about it!

Sorry I haven't been keeping you all updated. All my free time is spent looking for homes online for Craig to go look at. He is in Atlanta until Sunday, so I'm trying to survive on my own for awhile.  Also, people are coming to the house and viewing it all day long and it's getting annoying.  I put a sign on the door to take off your shoes because it's rude not too!!! They are walking in my room and I have to clean up after them. I got a nice complement today. The lady was said I should get my deposit back because it's so clean. haha Even though I'm not a clean freak.. I think I'm better than most people. 
Look at this little boy sleep in his NEW big boy car seat. He is still rear facing (until 2) and also I can lay it back so he can still take naps in the car if he needs too.




This past weekend we went to Watters Creek and had some fun at the park:)
 Craig said not to show anyone this photo. HAHA Looks a little funny.



Craig has seen 3 houses so far in Atlanta and still has around 4 to go. I really hope we find something perfect. I am pretty darn proud of us for finding these house. I just hope one sticks out that Craig feels is right for our family. I can't believe how many homes we found on Craigslist. I know that sounds kinda creepy.. and I was totally against it at first. However when I talked to one of the realtors they said the market is so hot right not that people don't need realtors to list there house. The people I did contact seem really nice and genuinely good people. I know God has the right place for us... so I need to just trust and let God. 

love you

No comments:

Post a Comment