C&L

C&L

Monday, June 8, 2015

Walking!!!

YAY!! He did it. Micah was so happy to see his daddy yesterday that he decided it was time to walk!! I was so excited and proud. Of course I got a video of it. It's a little dark because it was right before bed time but still you can see him!
Today Craig leaves again. So sad. This time he comes back on Wednesday though.. so not too long.

Here's the big news:
I think we finally found our house. It's a little over our budget, but it's a beautiful home in Marietta. It's actually a lot bigger than what we have now. Also, we are signing for two years. I filled out the application and wrote lease end June 30th 2017. OMG 2017...wow. That's crazy.

This is not a done deal until we sign the lease. I am excited but also a little skeptical. It's never final until we sign the papers. I do feel relieved because we should look pretty good with all our rental history and credit score.

Anyways hope you all enjoy the video.

Love you and thanks for all the prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment