C&L

C&L

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

It's only...

It's only 6:45pm and my baby is fast asleep. Please keep him in your prayers. He spiked a fever around 101 degrees at 2 o'clock today. He laid on the couch and kept shivering and crying like he was in pain. Yikes. This hasn't happened to me yet. Colds..coughs..yes but not this. I don't think he's had a fever for a long long time. Makes me so sad. Thinking I might be up all night with this sluggger. Thankful for my neighbor that dropped off some zarbees and a mist humidifier. She was so sweet.

Now my husband isn't even home yet and I ate all the tacos and now contemplating going to bed myself since I may be up all night. Sometimes I realize how thankful I am to have just Micah. He's a handful!

At least I had my workout class today and feel good about that! Micah did seem off today. Not very smiley or happy. I was concerned. It makes sense now if he was feeling bad. I'm also hoping this is why he didn't tAke a nap today or yesterday. I can't believe it. YesterdAy he seemed so tired and I put him down and he talked in his bed for an hour. I finally went in there for him and told him we were going for a walk. My plan worked and he fell sleep for about 40 mins And I walked about 4 miles!!! Needless to say I made my step goal. Haha

Also, since M was laying around we watched Anastasia. One of my favorites when I was young. I still know all the songs and sang them to Micah. He tried to sing too and it was so sweet!

Here's a pic of him laying on the couch trying to recover:(

No comments:

Post a Comment