C&L

C&L

Monday, April 11, 2016

Lion King

Micah's new favorite movie is Lion King. He says it all the time. I was so surprised when he sat down and watched the whole movie without moving. Tonight we watched Aladdin and he wasn't into it at much as Lion King. He roars at people all the time. I love it. He also likes to say, "no...mom...no" when he doesn't like something. It's cute but I try to say back to him YES Mom!

We are back to our regular schedule this week. Excited to get back to our routine and church time.

I am still walking in the mornings and hopeful to keep it up.

I have some funny pics of Micah trying to take off his pants and not succeeding. Also we hang out a lot on the driveway lately. He put on his hat backwards and was chilling eating some pirate's booty. He's so cute:)

Hope you all had a good weekend!
I didn't snap any pics this weekend but we had fun with the boys over here. They stayed with me while Craig was in St. Louis partying it up with his friends for the bachelor party. April is going to fly by so fast.
The end of April we are taking a trip to Florida since Craig has a conference there. We decided to let Micah meet Mickey mouse before his birthday 😁😁

No comments:

Post a Comment