C&L

C&L

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Weekend birthday

So happy we got to spend time with Hannah and Rachel at a really nice park in Sandy Springs on Saturday. The kids had a blast at the park and then we got to walk a bit and then feed some ducks. Craig got all the kids on the big swing and it was so cute how they all laughed and giggled together. I will post it later. Its on my YouTube page.

Sunday we went to church and then a festival in Smyrna. It was so much fun. Micah went in the bounce houses and we thought he would be too small to climb them and go down the slide and he surprised us all. He went through a bunch of times while I got to shop around some of the tents with my neighbor and friend Lindsay. I bought this awesome cursive letter H and I'm going to spray paint it and put it in our living room. I hope it turns out good.

Lately our bedtime routine has changed and Craig and I are loving it. M has been loving this new show called Lion Guard. It's a spin-off of Lion King and he also found a love for popcorn. After bath we go downstairs and watch lion guard and have popcorn and he loves it. Then we go upstairs read a book and he goes to bed right away. Some nights it's a little later but it's been so fun to snuggle with him and see him get so excited to be with us and eat popcorn.

I'm getting excited for our trip this weekend. I bought some pool toys and pumped to get Micah swimming. I hope the hotel we go to has a kid friendly pool. 

Love you all and hope you are having a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment