C&L

C&L

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Hospital

This morning Micah woke up with a fever and was sleeping on me all morning. I gave him Advil around 10 am and an hour later he woke up screaming crying..uncomfortable. I panicked and called the doctor again. She wanted me to feel at ease so we went to the hospital and got his blood taken. What a traumatic experience for him. I am going to feel horrible after it all comes back normal, but I still need the peace of mind. Craig tolerated me and went along with it all. I secretly think he felt the same way. Here's the one moment that made me laugh.
Signing him in at the front the guy asked me what the diagnosis was since he didn't see one. My response was,"Crazy mom syndrome." He laughed and said there's no such thing when it comes to your kids. 

So again I'm asking for prayers. This little boy got three tubes of blood drawn and was a trooper! Cried a ton and is now sleeping in the car while Craig is in Costco. I thought I would let Craig do something he loves after all this crap. Sidenote: neither of us brushed our teeth or got ready. We do have clothes on though....except for M. He only has his on shirt on. We ran out the door so fast we barely look presentable...but who cares??? Not me! Not today.

Also, it's gorgeous outside!! Hoping after all this Micah will want to take a stroll.
Have a better weekend than us😇

No comments:

Post a Comment