C&L

C&L

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Chuck E. Cheese

I know most of you think it's a germ fest, but I love Chuck E Cheese. I mean is it for me or M? I guess we'll never know! Lol. We got our game down with skii ball. He passes me the ball and I roll it. Its working out pretty good. He saw Chuck e cheese and kept saying, "bye bye chee." So cute:)

Last night I found out some sad but confusing news from friends I made in Chicago the last time we moved there. I always like to check in every so often with all the friends I've made through out the years and these two particular were amazing friends in Chicago. I found out that they are no longer "friends" and I have no idea why. I told Craig this morning and we were both surprised. I have no idea what happened but I always like to think if we go back everything would be the same. The same church...friends...and lifestyle. Its sad to realize how much people and things can change in a few years.
I don't know why it bothers me so much. I just really care for all my friends and never want to see them hurt.

Got up again this am for a walk. It's nice to get in all my steps but then in the afternoon I've been needing a nap. So I'm getting less house work/cleaning/planning/paying bills sort of stuff done. Might need to step up my caffeine game. Haha

Also, did you know that wine at Aldi is as low as 2.89 per bottle. It's the cheap wine (winking owl) but I like it better than the expensive ones. I'm just throwing it out there. I bought 4 bottles for the price of 1. And don't worry I only have 2 glasses a day😉

One more thing. Micah is starting to sit on the potty if he has to go poop during a bath or shower. He will usually only have gas but it's a start!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment