C&L

C&L

Friday, April 15, 2016

Pray!

Pray for M today. Up all night with a fever ...burning up. He slept with me on the couch then on my bed now back to the couch. He's sleeping and I'm praying this fever finally broke. I've never had it last this long.

I was about to go to bed last night when I had a really bad feeling. I went to Ms room and he started crying out in pain. When I picked him up he was on fire. Talk about mommy panic mode. I started the bath and thought it might help take the fever down. He wouldn't let go of me so in the bath I went with most of my clothes on. It was in that moment I realized I would practically do anything for this child. Sitting in the bath holding him tightly and praying that he will be ok. I know it happens to everyone, but when it happens to you everything feels like the worst possible situation.

Somehow we made it through the night. I felt like it was the longest night of my life. Now I'm counting down the hours till we go to the doctor. 1:30pm. Is the time. I will try to update you all ...but for now prayer is powerful and I need it.

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment