C&L

C&L

Thursday, April 21, 2016

It's time to fly

Micah is back to his sweet, loving, running around self. I'm so happy to have him back to normal. He has been such a joy to be around and I'm loving every minute. Today he woke up and decided to talk in sentences. It's like he knows he's about to turn 2 and he is certainly acting like it. At the park today I was chasing him and when I would stop he would look and me and say, "Get me, Mom." How could I resist? We ran around so much I thought he was going to fall right on his face because he was breathing so heavily. I am thinking he may take a long nap. He also likes to say, "Hold you, Mom," since I always ask him if I can hold him (you). It's so cute the things he says now. Also repeats practically everything Craig and I say so we really need to be careful now.

He's getting better at naps, but since we have so much coming up this next month I'm nervous about our routine changing and him not sleeping as well. Here it goes. April 30th we leave for Orlando and stay till that Wednesday around May 4th. Then M and I are going to Dallas on the 7th and staying with my friend Ashley until Craig comes into town on that Monday. I told my friends in Dallas if Craig went there for work I would go for sure. And all the sudden he has to go there and it's right before M's birthday. So I can't resist. I won't be able to fly with him after he turns 2! So I'm pushing us to do as much as possible. I also got a flight round trip for $160 so it was meant to be. We will get back Wednesday night that next week and then leave for Kansas City on Friday morning! Ahhhh. I hope M survives all this. I almost don't want to take him anywhere next week to preserve him incase another virus goes around. He usually doesn't get sick, but goodness gracious ya'll we are going to need all the health we can get.  Pray we can do all this and still have a good time. I hope he gets used to napping in the stroller at Disney and maybe he will other places too. I need to forget about being nervous and just get excited. He's a great age to do things with and he understands what I say and he can communicate back. So I might be pushing his birthday party till Memorial weekend. I haven't decided for sure, but it just seems like way too much. The pool doesn't even open till that weekend, so I'm thinking that's what we will do.

So.. That's May and then comes June in Tennessee and July in Tennessee. Micah will be such a good age to take on vacation! I am so excited for all the adventures coming up. ((I'm not sleeping that well at night because of it either)) but I'm trying to be laid back about everything. Deep breaths!!

M and I went to the outlet mall on Tuesday and had a fun day shopping. We had to get daddy something for the wedding he is in on May 15th. I took a pic of him riding the ride at the outlet...but other than that I've been trying to keep my phone in the car when we play at the park. It's to hard to hold in since yoga pants don't have pockets. Ugh. I wish they did!!

Hope you are having an awesome week!!


Oh yes... and this picture is the best. We went to the park on Monday and met some moms. Micah was spying on some girls underneath and was loving it. He kept "roaring" at them because he is a lion now...all the time. One little girl actually starting crying. haha (whoops)


No comments:

Post a Comment