C&L

C&L

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Park and play

Phew!!!!! I don't know how much more I could take of this sickness. Micah cried almost all day on Saturday and Craig and I almost went insane. I had to leave for a bit and take a walk before I snapped. Oh but today...today was a new day my friends. My sweet, kind, loving, happy little boy came back to me. I thought I had lost him for a little bit. I was so happy when he wanted a hug and not just to be held all day and cry. Oh my! Thank you all for your prayers. I'm really not sure who needed it more.

Micah didn't eat anything except for applesauce Saturday. Tonight he finally had a ton of Mac and cheese a popsicle and of course a cookie. I was all about giving him as much food as possible since he was starting to look too skinny.

Today we went to the park and took a walk. I got to go to church and see my friend's baby dedication while Craig watched M for me. It was a great day. So much love I felt today and actually a lot of emotions. (surprise) I'm telling you this turning 30 thing has got me all crazy emo.

I am excited to get back to normal. Just sad we missed such a beautiful weekend with this sickness. Hoping we all feel good for the next one!! Also...2 weeks till Florida. Looking forward to that.

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment