C&L

C&L

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Zoo Atl

Spring break means kids everywhere!!! It was so busy at the zoo yesterday with the mixture of 75 degrees and spring break it was a recipe for chaos. We survived though. So glad we went. Got to see the animals and Micah had such a good time he fell asleep on me waiting to go on the train ...there's a first for everything. Poor guy had a cold on Sunday and I still took him to the zoo on Monday. He did fine but was exhausted. He seems to be recovering quickly.

He loves being with Caleb and Liam. I love that he knows who they are and talks about them. We are praying with him at night and try to go through each family member. I love that he can say everyone's name. He even says Zeke.

My pregnant neighbor is kicking my butt lately in exercise. She asked me this week to go for walks with her in the morning. I'm talking 6am!!! So I decided to do my best and get up. She needs to get 10,000 steps a day and she can get a discount on her insurance plans. Yesterday I was at 15 thousand steps! I felt really good. This morning we walked up a few big hills. It's hard to wake up early but really nice to talk with her and hang out before I start my day. She is a healthy pregnant woman for sure. I don't remember ever wanting to get up at the crack of dawn to walk...burn more power to her. Also if she can do it I should be able to too:)
I'm hoping this jump-starts my  fitness routine.

Craig is leaving for st. Louis this weekend for a bachelor party. Sad I will be alone, but excited for him to get out And have fun! Maybe I'll need to go shopping or something to make myself feel better.

Micah helped his daddy wash his car on Sunday. It turned out to be a nice day. We stayed in for most of it since M was feeling sickly. I feel so lucky that I'm in this community with friends nextdoor. I love my neighborhood. Wish I could take them with me where ever we go next:)

Hope you are having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment