C&L

C&L

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Sleeping in

I think Noelle is having a major growth spurt. She is waking up around 6:30 a.m. and then I nurse her and she goes back to sleep until 9:30a.m. It's like she is skipping her morning wake up time and going straight into her morning nap. Pretty strange. This is the first week we haven't had to leave at 9 a.m. for something. We have gymnastics class on Mondays and Thursday and 9:30 a.m. but it's so close it takes us 5 minutes to get there. So we can leave at 9:20a.m. and still makeit on time (which is awesome) She is now fully crawling and trying to stand up. She's not slowing down at all. She just goes all the time and tries to be like her big brother. She is still exclusivly nursing and I'm trying to pump as much as possible to get some extra milk for when I leave her in October for a wedding. 

 Her brother shut the door to the play room and she really wanted to go in there with him.


Micah is transitioning into no more naps. Some days he will and some days he sits in his room for a little over an hour just playing. Either way works for me, I just need a little bit of ME time. I am so excited for him to go to school, but getting there at 9 a.m. is going to be a challenge. I'm not really a morning person. I've been having a hard time getting up and ready. We usually are eating breakfast at 8:30 a.m. and I haven't been very good and making him sit at the table and eat. I usually just let him eat wherever he wants so I can have some coffee and chill. Dinner is when we try to all sit together. I am trying to keep that going unless it's the weekend or having pizza and watching a movie sort of deal. 


On Saturday we celebrated Ashley's little baby girl due in October. Her name is going to be Lily Rae. I'm so excited to have another little girl around and can't wait to see Ashley become a mom. She's such an amazing woman and will be an even more amazing mom. Noelle had fun playing with the other little girls there too.


 Me and Ashley and her friend Jordan.


 Micah liked to go through the doggy door. Of course.
 Ashely and her husband Cory. They are so cute and love them both so much.

 Micah liked playing with the babies.
 This other little girl was named Avery and she was the same age as Noelle except still staying in one place. People were amazed at Noelle's ability to crawl..stand up (while holding onto something) and just how mobile she was. I kept telling the other mom that's it's not that great. haha I would rather her not be interested in crawling yet...but she is so independent already.


Here they are swinging today. I took them to the park later in the afternoon. It's been a weird day. NJ just not napping very well since she is sleeping in so long. 


After gymnastics class Micah and his friend Samuel were doing a little performance on the stage.

I think NJ likes this little walker. She can only go in circles but atleast she thinks she is getting somewhere.

I can't wait for it to get a little cooler out. I am still a little to hot and bothered to be outside unless we are at the pool. I get irritated really fast when I'm dripping sweat everywhere. I try so hard to be calm and not let it get to me. I do pretty wel in the heat but I'm ready for some 80 degree weather again. I do miss that about Georgia. The weather was a bit cooler. 

I got inspired by a friend who recently went on an all inclusive trip to Jamaica. Craig and I are looking into going in the spring. We are hoping to get a package deal from Costco and thinking somewhere in Mexico. I'm already super excited. WE really need a getaway. It's been too long. Also, I've never been out of the U.S. so I need a little more adventure once this baby is big enough to be without me for a bit. 

Love you all




No comments:

Post a Comment