C&L

C&L

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Colds

Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. Noelle got her first cold on Friday and then Micah came down with it Sunday night. It hasn't been very bad, just snotty and not 100 percent. So we've been staying home almost everyday this week. It's been kinda nice to just chill, but of course Micah will say, "Mom where are we going today?" He gets confused on days we stay home. He is trained to go somewhere daily. Tomorrow he has his first gymnastics class at the rec center in Richardson. Someone told me about the class when we were at the trampoline place. It's only 35 bucks for the month and meets twice a week. Totally worth it. I invited a new friend we met that lives pretty close to us.

Last week we went to the trampoline or "jumpy place" as Micah calls it. HE loves that place and it's a great deal.





We met up with Ashley and Cory for dinner Friday night. Of course we had mexican. That's the type of food you can't go wrong with around here.




Both the kids did so great. Micah did amazing. He is a good restaurant boy. Noelle also loves it since she can sit in the highchair now. 


Took Noelle's 7 month pics (super late) and Micah had to sit with her. Instead of making him get off the chair, I decided that's what second kids are all about. They have a playmate for life. So it didn't bother me and I decided it's better for Micah too. 
 He loves to give her kisses, but I'm not sure who doesn't.


 Of course the one pic I got of her smiling Micah isn't. So we tried. 




Some of you may have remembered our "H" in our town house before. It was yellow to match our living room and this time we painted it blue to match in our new room. I think it turned out great. I am really loving the living room. IT's my fav.


Here is Noelle at Chick fila on Monday. We took brother so her could play for a little bit and get out of the house. She is just a happy little camper. 
And yeserday we made slime. However, Micah hate to be dirty (which is new for me) and he hated it. He cried when it was all over his hand and it was a disaster. So last time for that DIY project.


This past Sunday my dad was asked to preach on the 4th commandment about keeping the Sabbath Holy. I got to watch it on FB and it was amazing. So nice to hear him speak. I was like a giddy little kid in a candy store watching and so excited to show Micah his papa on the screen. He actually watched it for a little bit with me. I attached the video here if you want to listen/watch. He doesn't start preaching until about 25 minutes into the video. It's really cool how they record the sermon LIVE on FB.




Also a big shout out to my second mom -KIM. Happy Birthday to her (yesterday) We love her so much and are so thankful for her love and support. I cannot tell you how lucky I feel to have such great in-laws. I hear so many stories and most of them not good. I know I always say I chose the man but not his last name...but I really lucked out with his family. The last name has been something I cherish now because of the family that comes with it. Hooker's are the best! haha 

Already looking forward to coming home this Christmas. So much to celebrate.

One more thing. This morning Micah and I were trying to play rock, paper, scissors and it just kept making me laugh because he always tells me what he will be right before. I try so hard to tell him to keep it a secret and then he says, "Ok, but I'm going to be scissors, Okay?" I just love this age!

Love you all


No comments:

Post a Comment