C&L

C&L

Friday, June 1, 2018

VA Beach

Ok I thought I would hop on here real quick and let you know we are off tomorrow for Virginia Beach! It's been a long time of planning and setting this whole trip up to see our grandparents and reunite the cousins since we moved last year. We are so excited to spend a whole week on the beach in a big house together. Lots of stuff to bring and to buy when we get there, but I know it will be an amazing time of reconnecting and loving one another. This may be the last time we see Grandpa Pete and GG Harris. They get to meet all their great grandkids (they never met Caleb or Noelle). I'm so happy we jumped on this opportunity and are making these memories together.


Micah and I got to have a dinner date tonight. Craig took him out on Memorial Day for pancakes and it was my turn to take him out. We have decided it's our only way of going out to eat. He is a great age to take out and he loves to eat...but Noelle is the opposite. She will not sit still for more than 10 minutes and it's a disaster. So Micah now gets to reap all the benefits of his sister being a crazy one year old. He loves it. I saw a totally different side of him tonight. He was so happy and grateful to be with me. Lots of love and kisses sitting at the booth together. What a sweet boy. I think this was meant to be. I need time to be with just him because he misses that and so do I!





Also we celebrated National Donut Day at Krispy Kreme today. Donuts were free but the calories cost a ton...so I didn't participate but did enjoy some ice coffee!! Literally the donut Micah chose was 450 calories!!!! Thankfully he only ate half.



 This one ate the whole thing!!! I got her a cinnamon and sugar donut and sugar was everywhere!!!

Yesterday Micah begged to go to Chuck E Cheese and guess what?....we did! He used his own money from his bank to play some games.

Noelle did not like Chuck E or as we still call him Chunky. She got freaked out right away and never let me put her down.




Memorial day we headed over to a friend from Lifegroup who has a beautiful pool. So thankful because we needed it!!







Look at this awesome bike auntie Tammi got for Micah. He is still getting used to it. He is slowly getting the hang of it and I can't wait to see him ride down our street soon.


Here's a cute photo I found of me kissing Noelle. She is the cutest little button.


Shout of to my mom who told me about this song. I love it and the kids and I jam out in the car to it! Such a good uplifting song to remind us to choose Joy everyday.

Hope you all have a great weekend and pray for us as we debark on a long plane ride and a week of crazy kids!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment