C&L

C&L

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

17 months and so much more

Noelle is also 17 months today...

She is recovering from a virus and has had a tough week. I wanted to make the last post about Micah and this one I have more pictures from the past few days. Noelle loves Micah's birthday present and I have a feeling these two will be eating here together a lot.





Here are the sad photos of her when she was sick. I couldn't believe she just laid on me until the medicine kicked in and her fever broke. She was back at it getting into everything. 





This past Saturday we went to the Wildflower Festival in Richardson. We had been planning to go for a few months now because they were having bands that we grew up with playing. We decided to take the kids during the day and then go back at night alone. They had so much fun. A little circus.. we did karaoke as a family, Micah go this face painted and all for free!! 












Here we are back at the festival at night and ready to see Lifehouse, Gin Blossoms, Goo Goo Dolls and Jimmy Eat World. Devon and Jason met us there and I had some lit up hair!!






It was so much fun to hear the good ole days music with the hubs and get out for a long night. Of course it always goes by so freakin fast. We love our date nights and never take them for granted!!



It's been so long since I've posted I didn't even tell ya'll about our Zoo trip last week. We went with Camille, Samuel and Kinsley and had a great time even though all of Dallas schools were taking a field trip that day too.




















This is why I cannot wait this long to make a post. I have so many photos to share with ya'll!! Last week we stayed home one day and it was every kid for themselves. Try to entertain in any way possible.. and so we dressed up. My little nurse/doctor and Cowgirl!!







We love you all so much and hope you enjoy these photos!!



No comments:

Post a Comment