C&L

C&L

Friday, November 20, 2020

Fall Fashion Kimono Style

 Hey all! 

It's me again and this time I am coming at you with all the fall colors. It's one of those things that when you put on the sweater you get the pumpkin spice latte because it feels right. I've lived in Texas for awhile now and trying my best to get used to this weather. Cold in the mornings and 80 in the afternoon. It's in your best interest to layer and be ready for anything. The greatest part is that here in the South we can buy cute sweaters and wear them for a good bit before having to put a coat over them. I am loving all these colors in this long kimono cardigan. I'm wearing it with leggings, but you could put it over a dress or jeans. 


Here is the Kimono Cardigan on amazon if you want to check it out. And don't forget it's UNDER $30 dollars. I swear I won't always be posting clothes from Amazon because I love supporting small businesses as well. These are just what I've purchased recently and have really enjoyed. 

Also, my kids are wondering why I am trying to take photos of myself these days. So now my son, Micah (6) is getting in the habit of posing and he's actually really good at it. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment