C&L

C&L

Thursday, December 10, 2020

TARGET Alert!!!

 


Hey there!

I had a bit of a shopping spree at Target this week and wanted to show you my finds. 
This purse is one of my favorite purchases of the year! I am the type of person who usually switches out a purse every 3 months or so. I can't seem to keep a purse for too long. It's just how I roll. So I have been searching for a good over the shoulder (crossbody) purse for the winter. Every time I'm at Target I scan the purse section and even though this purse is a bit over my budget $29.99 it was TOTALLY worth it! I am in love with this aqua green/mint color. Here's the sad part- I can't find it online so this means you may need to GET OUT for a minute and go to your local Target to find one. They had three different colors. 

Next everything in the store is 30% off right now including THIS Cotton/Wool sweater. So many different colors available. I'm wearing a small and got it for a whopping $15 bucks! Click HERE for the link. 

Lastly, I needed some new sunglasses and am loving these from Target. Click HERE to find the link to these. The sunglasses are the same price as the sweater.  For this outfit I spent $60 this week and I am happy with all my new winter wear. 

Now if only Texas would stay cold to wear these chunky sweaters for the whole day. Yesterday I picked up my kids and sat in the car in 80 degree heat with my winter coat in the passenger side seat. I really have no idea how many outfits I will need in a day- but I don't mind changing. 






One more thing before I go- 
Look how cute my kids are. We went to the park yesterday that has a small pond with ducks. Like I said earlier-it was so beautiful we had to take advantage of the winter day for a walk. So I tried to take some cute photos of them. Hope you enjoy.







Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment