C&L

C&L

Friday, January 15, 2021

Boutique Chic

 


Over Christmas break I found a fashion boutique that has quality apparel and great sales. I got this top for 23 bucks and have found more and more that I love from this shop. There's a lot of small boutique's out there and I love supporting them- but I also love a good deal!
Here is the link to this classic button down shirt. It's still in stock and they have a few different colors to choose from.

Another part of this outfit I am loving right now are my comfy new Adidas shoes. I usually am a Nike girl, but tried out a new brand and am really enjoying them. They are called Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoes and are super light and comfy. I also love this color for spring. I know it's cold out, but we can start looking forward to running outside again. I hate running just so you know, but I know a lot of people love it. I am more of a cycler and I am getting ready to ride my bike outside once we spring forward.
Here is the link to these shoes- Adidas Women's Shoes on amazon. These are only 50 dollars and are totally worth it!



Lastly, I want to tell you about my earrings from Copper & Quinn. I was recommended by a friend and have really enjoyed all their options and pricing. I got 3 pairs of earrings for 32 dollars. Anything over 30 dollars is free shipping. I call that a win! Check them out HERE.


Thanks for checking out my outfit of the day. Hope you are having a fabulous week! 
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL



No comments:

Post a Comment