C&L

C&L

Friday, January 29, 2021

Sweater Weather

Good Friday to YOU!

I have to share this comfy, cozy zip front sweater with you all that I purchased from Amazon. This may or may not be my third day wearing it. I just love the feel of it and keeps me warm while it's still super cold outside. Here is the link on Amazon. If you put this sweater in your wish list then when it goes on sale or lightning deal Amazon will let you know. However, I definitely think it's worth 28.99 right now for prime members.




I know everyone is starting to think about spring and the upcoming spring colors. I chose this light pink because I feel like this is a good transition color to wear while it's still cold but starting to dream of spring. I'm not going to lie to you I'm fine with the cold right now. I like being bundled up and cozy. I love watching tv or movies with blankets and when anyone comes over don't worry I have one waiting for them as well! My best friend got a weighted blanket for Christmas and I may be adding that to my wish list soon. 




Are you loving this cooler weather or are you ready for spring? I did buy a pair of sandals yesterday, so I guess in Texas you never know when it will turn sandal season. Could be tomorrow- or in months. We will see, but it's good to be prepared. 

My next review will be with a new swimsuit I purchased.... so I guess we need to start thinking about summer suits too? It's always fun to see new suits and don't you worry- I am all for covering the cheeks! lol


Have a cozy day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment