C&L

C&L

Monday, September 12, 2016

Weekend before our trip

Thursday I picked up my parents from the airport and we all went out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant on the way home. M loved every  minute of being the only grandchild. He loves the attention and of course being with Papa. Thursday night I had band rehearsal at church, but M still got to be with them all night.

Friday we packed them back up and headed out to Hannah's. We met her and the kids at Chickfila and let them play for awhile. M and I headed back home after that.

Craig and I decided to make something else with all the apples we had. I found a recipe for Country Apple Fritter bread and we whipped that up together. It's so fun to bake as a family. Micah loves to help stir the ingredients.

Here is the finished result:


Saturday Rachel came over with Caleb and we got to play at the pool all day. I don't know why but I didn't take any pics. It's hard when you are in the pool. We came home for naps and then went out for burgers. It was a great day for Caleb and Micah to be together. They play so well and love each other. Micah likes to touch Caleb a lot and hug him and I don't think Caleb is really into that. haha You can tell who doesn't have siblings around. M just wants love all the time. 

Sunday I had to be at church at 7:30a.m. to sing for the kids in C3. The songs were so fast and so many words I would say I started off my rapping career with a bang. My two neighbors Betsy and Kristi even came to watch me sing. They are so sweet. 

Craig and I might be leading a life group soon. We signed up to be leaders and took a training class on Sunday too. I hope it works out. The only problem is the parking situation at my townhouse stinks. I didn't even think about that. I'm determined to make it happen so I will try and figure something out. 

This week is so busy!! I can't believe it. We are leaving on Thursday for some COOL weather in Chicago! woohoo. so excited about that. Today I got to meet baby Eliza while Micah and Noly played. They are so cute playing together. Here's a little video of them this morning.





She is so tiny! only 6 lbs 9 oz when she was born. She is such a good baby and so chill already! Leslie has already got this two baby thing down. It's incredible how quick she is bouncing back. She makes us all believe in miracles!! lol

Tomorrow is out first Bible Study Fellowship in Roswell, Wednesday is my OB appt and Thursday we have a music class in the morning before leaving for Chicago! I haven't decided if I'm going to go to it yet. Depends how I'm feeling and if I'm ready to make a 1 p.m. nap happen. He needs to nap before we get on a plane!! HE will have his own seat this time though, so it will be a piece of cake when we are ON the plane. 

One more thing... Craig decided to shave his beard off and surprise me at church yesterday. Micah was obsessed with talking about daddy's beard so him and I took a picture of us trying to look like daddy did.


Happy Monday ya'll!!


No comments:

Post a Comment