C&L

C&L

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Eliana's Bday

On Saturday morning we had a nice visit from Hannah and her family along with her in-laws who were in town for the holiday weekend. They ran a 5k in the morning and got to come over for a bit afterwards since the run was in Marietta. I did the 5k last year, but obviously didn't want to do it this year. Rachel was supposed to do it, but the boys were still sick today so she had to stay home.

At 2pm we had Eliana's first birthday party. Everything was so cute. She is the cutest little girl. I grabbed some awesome photos with my phone. I was so proud of myself. This just makes me so excited for headbands, skirts, sparkles and everything pink!! Micah stayed up past his nap time and did well. He then went to bed around 4 p.m. and woke up at 6:30pm. I took a nap at the same time and was surprised when I woke up that late. So now it's almost 10 pm and we are all up and still going. haha At least it's the weekend.  We might go apple picking on Monday. I'm so excited for this month and for it to get a bit cooler outside. I hope to take some cute photos of M picking some apples. It will be his first time doing it.


Here are some pics from the birthday party today. So cute!!









So happy to have these people in our lives. They make life so much fun. Micah loves these tents and has one of his own now! I might want to get one for NJ's room too. I love how they look. 

On Monday we are celebrating 7 years! Can you believe it? Wow. It's crazy and so nice that it doesn't feel that long. 

Happy Labor Day Weekend to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment