C&L

C&L

Thursday, July 27, 2017

31 Years

Thank you all for the love on my birthday. I had a great day/weekend celebrating with my family and feeling very blessed to have made it this far in life. It feels good to start working out again and getting my body back into the game. On Thursday Micah went to camp and Noelle and I stayed home and got some stuff done around the house. I got to have a quiet morning with just us two. Then later Craig and Micah made me a brownie/cookie for dessert after we went for a walk with their red wagon. They loved being in it together.




On Friday Noelle and I met a friend for brunch while Micah had his last day of camp. It was great to sit and talk and NJ did so well and is very happy she can sit in the highchair at restaurants now. 


Saturday we all went to the gym and Craig and I worked out together and then played a little basketball. It was really fun to be together and have some freedom. Then we went to Torchy's Tacos for brunch. After we walked down the strip mall to see what else they had. We ended up getting a Nothin Bundt Cake and a popsicle from Berry Naked. They had so many cute little shops. Also we found a great nail salon that I want to go back to soon. 




Noelle is on the verge of crawling. She can do the army crawl now and is able toget wherever she wants. She is definitely becoming more work, but at the same time more fun too. She army crawls everywhere and growls/grunts. She sounds like a zombie crawling through the home. I don't know where or why she started doing this but it's hilarious and constant. 

This week has flown by. We have been so busy and it's been nice. Monday we had bible study, Tuesday I went grocery shopping (which is a full day) and we met a new neighbor at the park. She has two boys 2 yr and a 4 year old. So that should be nice for M. Wednesday we had MOMS Connection which was amazing!!! Today I am meeting a new friend at the mall and tomorrow we have the people from Budget Blinds coming. Hopefully this will be our last quote and we will move forward with someone after this. 

Here is Noelle driving the blue car for the first time. She loves to drive!


I think this was over the weekend. I was in the kitchen and caught these two playing. You guys THIS is my life right here. I just love them. They are so sweet.



This isn't glamorous, but Micah came in my bed the other day during naptime and laid with me and finally fell asleep at 4 p.m. I'm not really sure what to do at this rate. He doesn't need a nap until 3 or 4p.m. but now he won't go to bed until 10 p.m. if he sleeps that late. So I'm considereing skipping naps maybe a few days out of the week to see if we can get him to bed earlier. I'm not sure what is the right move yet. Either I get a nice break during the day (bc they both sleep at the same time) or I get some alone time with Craig at night. 

Also we tried this place the other night (I know what you're thinking. Ya'll are never going to lose weight))haha WE do have a problem with sweets. WE are working on it!! Anyways, this place is an Arabian Ice Cream Shop. They make their ice cream with pistaccios. It's interesting. Wasn't my favorite, but it was cool to try something new.




We love you all and miss you.


No comments:

Post a Comment