C&L

C&L

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to my one and only. We are pushing through these last couple of weeks and looking forward to our weeekend alone. I'm so happy my roommate from college is getting married so we can have an excuse to get out by ourselves for a little while. Thankful for my parents coming down to help. I think I'm getting more and more burnt out and I feel myself getting upset, anxious and annoyed so much more than I'm used too. I think Micah starting school tomorrow will help me feel a bit better, but still feeling alone and helpless. I know it will take us a little while to get our routine and babysitters down. I am so grateful for the few friends we do have and the people we have met.

We spent Labor Day at the Dye's house and got to swim in their beautiful pool and both my kids were loving it. They had so much fun. Also Ashley had her parents in town. So we got to visit with them and they are so excited to be grandparents that my kids got some extra love. Ashley is due on October 16th. It's so close. I can't wait for our little girls to be friends and play together just like we did when we were little. Crazy how things come around full circle. We have pictures of us when we were little in our strollers....and now in Texas we will have our two girls in strollers. Maybe we will try and recreate the same picture.

Some pics from this weekend...


Friday we spent the morning with our new friend Samuel. They play so well together and really are starting to have a great friendship.




Saturday we went shopping to get Micah his backpack and lunchbox for school. We also got some amazeballs and rode the train!




Ashley had this cute pink camo highchair for outside. (love that she has kid stuff now) and Noelle sat in it almost the whole time and ate food. She loved it.



 Here they are swimming in the Dye's pool and loving the little cave part.




 The girls. Noelle, Ashley, Me and Caryn.

This first video is of them playing in the cave. It was so cute I had to capture it.




This video of Noelle....well we thought she was going to fall asleep and I wanted to catch it on camera. But she held it together. haha




So ...happy 8 years to my love and the one I call "home" because wherever he is that's where we are home. Kind of ironic that I sang, "It feels like Home to me" at our wedding. I mean it's been our life. He is my HOME and forever will be. Love you hunny!





No comments:

Post a Comment