C&L

C&L

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Top Golf

Happy Tuesday!!

We had so much fun on our day date on Saturday. Top golf was a blast and it was a beautiful day out. I loved it. I was hitting the ball really well and so was Craig. Even if you're not good at golf it's still super fun to play. I even beat Craig one of the games and he was not happy!! It's like bowling, but outside and fresh air.


 We also went to grab a bite to eat after our game. We went to a New Orleans type of restaurant to get ready for our trip soon.


Here's me and my swing.


On Sunday we went to church in the morning and then went to Lifegroup and found a new place for dinner after picking up the kids. Noelle was dressed all cute and I finally found her a cute blue headband. I love blue on this girl. She is so cute.


  It was called Piada Italian Street Food. Craig wasn't a big fan, but I thought it was really tasty. Looks good right?


We didn't get much accomplished, but we had a great time. 



Also...good news, we purchased our flights last night to Chicago for Christmas. We are so excited to see everyone and for some family members to finally meet Noelle. She will be turning ONE while we are there. It will be so nice for her to be with family on her birthday! I love that she will have a special day. Even though she won't remember... I WILL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment