C&L

C&L

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Hypo

Hi everyone. I feel like it's been a long time and I keep saying that. I'm sorry it takes me so long to update, but I have been a Instagram and Snapchat crazy lady. I pretty much do video stories on there daily for family. So sometimes I forget about writing things down. It's so fun to capture a moment and video tape it and send it as soon as possible. So I will try and get on here more. Now that Micah is in school (which is the reason I'm on here RIGHT NOW) I have some time when baby girl is sleeping. 


I went to the doctor on Friday to get my biometric screening done for our health insurance at AT&T. My doctor called me on Saturday letting me know thay I have an underactive thyroid and am at the beginning stages of Hypothyroidism. My mom has it as well, so it's not alarming to me. I will have to start taking medication for it and then I will go back in a month and they will test my blood again to see if my numbers are more normal with it. I guess that's how they determine your dosage too. The symptoms for Hypothyroidism is poor ability to tolerate cold, a feeling of tiredness, constipation, depression and weight gain. I have noticed a bit of weight gain, but overall I don't feel extremely tired or fatigue. I think I have regular mom fatigue. I picked up the medication today and will start trying it tomorrow. I am a bit concerned to take it, but if I feel better than I don't see why not.

Along with being consumed with taking video on snapchat and instagram... I haven't taken ANY photos this past weekend. AHHH I just checked and I was surprised myself!! I didn take a video of Noelle using her toy to walk.  You guys...she is going to be walking at 9 months old!!! Seriously. I can't even deal with it. Right when I put on in school the other one is walking. I knew it was going to happen, but I'm still not ready for it.


Micah has been a little more difficult lately, but that's what the 3's are all about right? He is reverting back to pooping in his pants some days and I feel like he's doing it to get attention. It's definitley not good attention, but attention non the least. His teacher says he's doing good and going to the bathroom at school. He goes pee fine, it's just the poop that is starting to come out before he can get to the toilet. Also, when he's tired he likes to torcher his sister. He loves her but loves to torcher her even more sometimes. He just holds onto her foot when she tried to crawl and won't let her go anywhere. Sometimes I can't help but laugh and I try to cover it up because I can't let him think it's funny!!

Craig is dealing with constantly sneezing and I have a bad cough. We think it may be allergies, but now sure. It's still so hot and gross here. I think next week we may be in the high 80's and I need that so bad!! I am stuck inside!! Craig and I did get our flu shots so hopefully that will help us when we go home this year. Praying already that everyone stays healthy!!

So we are gearing up for our trip to New Orleans and I am about ready to start making a routine list for my parents. I hope it goes well. I don't want to have too many do and donts cuz everyone is different. Things may work for me that does not for them. So I will make it easy. I am excited to get away for a little bit!! 

It's coming up so fast. I need to get a gift. Can't wait to celebrate a lovely friend. 

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment