C&L

C&L

Monday, November 6, 2017

Aerosmith Concert

We had so much fun on our first night out of the house (in the middle of the week) with a babysitter so we could go to an Aerosmith concert. It was a free concert put on by AT&T Business Summit and employees got in free. I couldn't believe Steven Tyler is 69 and running around the stage like a crazy man. He definitely did not seem to act his age.  I guess that's why he's a rock star. He loves what he does and it's keeping him young.








We didn't get home until midnight, which is a big deal when you are 31 with little kids. haha

Micah woke up the next day looking for his babysitter and asking where she was because he wanted to play with her. Poor guy is really missing his cousins. He loves his sister and playing with her, but she can only play so much. 

We got our shutters today installed and it looks like a new home. Micah kept asking the guys who were installing them to play with him. I guess I'm no longer his first choice. I am constantly playing with him because he HATES to play alone. I love how social he is but sometimes I just would like to get something done. 

Noelle is trying to walk. Every chance she will try and take a few steps before starting to crawl again.   She is taking two naps during the day and sleeping really well at night. Even sleeping in until 8:30 a.m. nowadays. She still gets up around 4 or 5 a.m. to eat, but goes back to sleep right away.  She is a really good baby. I lucked out twice!! So blessed with these two kiddos. 

Can you all believe Thanksgiving is around the corner and then Christmas? I just don't even know where to start. And the hardest part is it's not only Christmas anymore for me ... it's NOELLE'S Birthday too!!! yikes, I don't know how I'm going to do all this. Also,  I want to cry when I think she will be 1 year old. What happened? I just wanted a baby. No more toddlers please. haha 
She has finally sprung two teeth on the bottom of her gums. We are still exclusively nursing except for a few ounces of a bottle a day just to get some probiotics or miralax in her system. It's been the only way I can keep her digestive system on track. 

We can't wait to see our family for Christmas and celebrate Jesus' birth and my little girls birthday too. What a JOY to celebrate two babies in the same time!!

Love you all



No comments:

Post a Comment