C&L

C&L

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Go away Cold

I'm not talking about the weather...I'm talking about this horrible cold I've had for almost too long. I think I just have been so lucky the last few years and really haven't had a bad cold. Well... I don't ever want it again. IT's been a mess and I can't seem to shake it. I think I caught it from Noelle. She had a pretty bad cold and then the next week I felt it. It started with a cough and then nose and body aches. But not so bad that I thought it was the flu, just bad enough to feel horrible all day and night. I think being a mom is one of the hardest jobs, but being a sick mom may be the most challenging things EVER. Especially when it's just you. There's no help on the way. No one can come over and give you a break. Even if I did have someone to help, I still have a nursing baby that needs me most of the day. Which most of the time I love, but not when I'm sick.

Anyways, I think I've finally kicked the worst part of it and now I'm on the upswing. I still have a headache and body is hurting, nose running and coughing. Just not as bad as it's been. I kept praying to God to give me grace with my kids.

Micah wants to be the "leader" these days and he's taking it to a new level. He thinks he can make a plan and it needs to go his way and we have to follow what he says. I'm trying to teach him that he can make decisions and be the leader, but not in every case and situation. I love that he wants to be a leader and make decisions though, I can see him having an amazing career in that field. I don't want to discourage him, but his best times to make a plan is right before bed. He needs to eat a snack and watch a show and on and on so he will NEVER have to sleep. I hate that sleep is such a bad thing. I want him to love books and reading and sometimes he associates that with sleeping so he doesn't want to do it or dreads it. When we are reading and in his room he seems to love it, just getting him there is the tough part.

Miss Noelle has taken four steps and is really sturdy standing up and sitting by herself. She wants and has the ambition all on her own to take steps. She doesn't need me or anyone around to make her walk. She tries to do her own thing. She loves playing with the kitchen in the play room all by herself. She just opens the drawers and shuts them all day. Now she is trying to do it in MY kitchen and it's time to start locking up my cabinets. She is crawling everywhere and into everything. She is so curious about life and playing, tasting everything.
I am still nursing her and that is where she is getting most of her food. She's a good eater when it comes to me, but not real food.
She likes to try everything, but then a lot of it comes back out in her seat. Her favorites are frozen blueberries, ritz crackers, and umm... that's about it. haha

I'm trying to give her most foods, but it's a struggle to get them into her and not just all over the floor. I know it's a part of life, but sometimes it feels like too much work. She seems fine on just a little bit of food and mostly milk.
I can't believe she will be ONE soon. This year has gone so fast.

We put up our Christmas light outside (I say we but it was all Craig because I am sick) and they look amazing. It's really exciting for us since it's our first home to decorate. Craig did an amazing job and I even got a text from my neighbor across the street saying it looked amazing.

I still have to take photos of the lights, but it's hard to get a good one.

These are some random photos I've taken the past week or so. I'm so bad at taking photos now that I do snap chat all day and send to family. Sorry. I will have to get back on my game.




 Micah made his thanksgiving parade outfit at school.
 Trying to walk at the park.
 Play date:


I don't have a video of Noelle walking yet. I caught it on snapchat and didn't save it. Hopefully I will catch it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment