C&L

C&L

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Christmas Concert

Hey Everyone. I can't believe my little boy had his first music concert. He was amazing. I was one proud mama. I can't tell you how thrilled I was to be there and see him perform. It was a whole new experience for me. This is a great age. I just love how independent he is. He saw us while he was standing up there and did NOT lose eye contact with us. He just loved that we were there watching him. Even with all the distractions around him he stayed focus and kept on singing and doing the motions.












 Yes, Craig put Noelle in the manger!!





After the show we all came home and took naps. Both kids fell asleep in the car and then we went to see Santa in Richardson. It was a free little event called Santa's village. They give you a picture and all for residents and they had so many cute little houses to go in. It was called Hometown Thursdays. How cool that we got to take a pic with Santa for free? At the mall its like 25 bucks and that's not even for a digital copy. The main problem was I didn't have heavy enough coats for the kids and we couldn't stay very long. It was the coldest night so far!









Noelle and I met Ashley at the mall yesterday so her little baby could take a pic with Santa. Noelle got to play with some fake snow that we learned was rice paper. Thankful for that since Noelle was trying to eat it.


I look a little creepy here, but I got to hold baby lily!!
 Noelle with her new hat from Auntie Hannah!!


Last night I got to get out for a bit with some ladies and guess who wanted a photo with us??? Santa. HAHA

Craig put together a cute Ball house Auntie Tammi got for Noelle's birthday. I took a video of her seeing it this morning. Brother was so excited to show her.



Also wanted to share this cute video of Noelle jamming out to some music. She loves to shake her head and dance to the music.



Love you all!!





No comments:

Post a Comment