C&L

C&L

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas in Chicago

Hey everyone.  We are home for Christmas and having so much fun with our family. Family parties, snow, presents, birthdays, and much more. Celebrating life and love together this year. I have so many pictures and videos to post when i get home but wanted to share a few with you now. I think one of my New Years Resolutions will be to make more blog posts. (Hehe) Some family members I saw this week (Bobbi :)) reminded me how they read my blog. I am so grateful for each one of you and how much you care about our family. I feel so loved!!

Micah got to play in the snow today and loved it...Noelle didnt enjoy it as much since she fell face first in the snow right away. Whoops!!

Much more to come...but here's to hold you over.

No comments:

Post a Comment