C&L

C&L

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Santa!!

Saturday morning we had fun going to the 45th Annual Richardson Christmas Parade right down the street from our house. We actually walked because it was so close. We got to meet our friend there and Micah and Samuel had a blast getting all the candy canes from the people passing in the parade. Noelle was still in her PJs because I wasn't sure how cold it was going to be. It turned out to be way warmer than I imagined. I was in my beanie hat and all and could have worn my sandals. haha I was so hot and sweaty after walking almost 2 miles from it all, but I got my steps in for the day!!










 This is real life right here!!!
 Micah waving to Santa. He is so cute about it. I didn't realize how much fun 3 year olds are during Christmas. This will definitely be a year to remember.


I got to go to my first Christmas party and see my Instacrush Ryan Roberts. She is so sweet and crazy part is that our husbands work together. It's such a small world. I bought something cute for a present and snapped a pic with her before leaving!


Today we went over a friends to decorate Christmas cookies. I was surprised how brave she was to have so many kids over to decorate and destroy her house. Life is messy, but in this case it was a little too messy for me!! hah I'm so glad there's women out there like this that can handle all the chaos so we can get together and enjoy these little people.









And yes Noelle got around to having a cookie, some sprinkles and grabbed some icing. This girl... no wonder she won't eat regular food. GRR. She is so picky. Still her favorites are Ritz crackers and frozen blueberries. She will eat squeezes every now and then. I know Micah is such a great eater that Noelle has to be a bit more pickier. 

Can I just brag a bit? Micah is only 3 and a half, but this boy is going on 6. He is so smart and so lovable. He understands emotions and picks up on little things. His communication skills are amazing and has mastered the playground, "Hello my name is Micah, What's your name?" He is waking up at 3 a.m. to tell me he needs to go pee and keeping dry all night. The thing is I don't even care if he pees in his pull up. It's just happening. He's just growing up and I can't stop it. He practically begged for more salmon last night, and as a mom I was like.. this is crazy!! He is like a dream child. So calm and collective. He has his moments, but very rarely now. I love hanging out with him and talking to him. He has such a great imagination and shows leadership skills daily. 

Phew!! I love how Noelle can look up to her big brother, because he is such a great example. He loves her so much and wants every person we meet to know he's a big brother. He is so proud. Lately he's been asking me, "Mom, do you love me with your whole heart?" Oh Micah, I love you with every thing I have. You are my heart, son. If you only knew. 

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment