C&L

C&L

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Honky Tonk Birthday Bash

We survived the night out in Fort Worth with our friends. It was a great night full of laughter, dancing, music, and amazing friends. Of course it went by super fast. We all met up at the comedy show called, Four Day Weekend. They are an improv comedy show that goes off of what people write down before the show. So they were so funny and I loved every second. It was something Craig and I always love...laughing. So after the show we took an Uber to Billy Bob's. This place was massive... I had no idea how big it was inside. They had live music, bull riding, restaurants, and dancing. It wasn't as much line dancing as I thought...more of couple two stepping. I got to dance with a few of my girlfriends, and a few of the guys we were with. Everyone was so sweet to me and we all enjoyed our night out kid free a little too much. Stayed out till 2 a.m. and now Craig and I are a little over exhausted. Totally worth it though!!













Our babysitter said Micah woke up at 5 a.m. and Noelle at 6 a.m. so I felt really bad about that. I wish she would have told Micah to go back to sleep. He had to take a nap today because he couldn't make it all day and now he's going to stay up too late for me.

Here's Noelle eating peanut butter in her cowgirl hat. She wanted to come with us..

 My friend Camille had us over for my birthday and she made me banana pudding. She is too sweet!!



We also asked our neighbor to watch our kids for 2 hours while we went to a meeting for our new campus church we are starting in the fall. I didn't think both Craig and I would be able to go, but I texted her last minute and she said of course she could watch them. She's 72 and rocking it!! She was so sweet and I hope to be able to use her again. It was so nice to get out for just 2 hours without paying and worrying about someone needing to get home. She is the neighbor that took Noelle and I to the Arboretum a while ago.


Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment