C&L

C&L

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Singing

Wow. What a crazy week... It's all over and done with and I can barely keep my eyes open. I wanted to share it all with you before I crash tonight. I had such a fun experience this weekend singing with the Legacy crew and I'm so pumped to start our own campus on the 30th of September. They have scheduled me to sing Sept. 30 and Oct 7th already... so I'm pumped but also realize lots of hard work in my future. So excited for our kids to be with us and serve in this type of capacity. It's going to be hard, but I think they will love being a part of something so big. Here are some pics of us singing this weekend. I got to sing with Jennifer who will be with me at the Richardson Campus. Her friend took some picture for us and she sent them to me.





Also had a birthday party this afternoon for one of my best friends little guy who turned 3. Logie had a piƱata and everything and the kids really loved hitting it.






 My little mini me and I just eating some candy and chilling out.



Look at this SKY!! I took this pic Friday night coming out from church service. It was so crazy and so beautiful all at the same time!

HERE THEY ARE

My MOMS Group Table I will be leading this year. I cannot tell you how excited I am to see us all grow and get to know one another this year. How amazing God is and how he put us all together. Almost all of us have a 4 year old. That it amazing! I can't wait to hear all of their stories and become a close knit group of moms who challenge but support one another this year.



Oh hey.. this is me working out. I still do that. haha


These kids have been having way too much sugar these past few days... but they are so cute when they eat it. LOL It's the after math that's the hard part.




Thank you all for your encouragement and support through all this. Poor Craig is ready for me to take over again with these crazy kids tomorrow. I think he is finally feeling the effects of the daily grind with these two!




No comments:

Post a Comment