C&L

C&L

Monday, September 10, 2018

Just Keep Swimming

I kept telling myself...get on the computer and write before you forget all this stuff that's happened. Noelle is back to being a horrible napper. I don't even have a minute to do or get anything done. She is crying right now and I just got on the computer. She is napping for approximately 30 minutes during the day. It's pretty much horrible.  We are definitely hitting a rough patch right now with her. She is very stubborn and keeps crying until she gets what she wants and normally no body can even figure out what she wants...so there's a lot of crying happening here. Good thing is when ever we leave the house she's an angel. She loves being out and doing anything. She is very happy, but for some reason being at home is the hardest. So even though today I wanted to stay home because I'm not feeling well, I had to get out to the park since she was crying almost all morning. She is going to bed right at 7 p.m. or sometimes a bit earlier and wakes around 6:30 a.m. I'm having to become a morning person now and it's not as much fun as when she slept in. I'm trying to appreciate the little things because not having a break all day is exhausting and I'm sure that's why I'm sick right now. 
Also, not a good week to get sick because I'm scheduled to sing of the first time this weekend. So now I'm freaking out even more. I have practice on Wednesday night and then service Friday night and all Sunday morning. 

Here are some pics from our park date this morning. I biked them to the treehouse park.






We did the Dallas Heart Walk this Saturday and afterwards got lunch at the Dallas Farmers Market. Micah wanted me to take his picture next to these skeletons. He absolutely loves everything scary or halloween. He has been to the halloween store about 3 times and keeps asking to go back. His sister is not a fan and was terrified of the store, so I can only take him without her now. 



Saturday morning in Downtown Dallas for the Dallas Heart Walk. We got to make the walk before the rain, but it came shortly after and the festival afterwards got cut short. They had 50 thousand people walk!!!! Craziness!! The kids did really great and we were all pretty tired. 




This was the weekend before.... Aug. 31st. Some more fun we had with friends!!

Samuel and Micah being funny


Park day with the kids! Noelle and Kinsley being sweet!





MICAH'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR 4'S PRESCHOOL.
September 5th was Micah's first day and he did great. He is socially ahead of the game. Telling me how many kids are his friends each time and they number keeps growing! He's also very excited to have 2 girls in his class. However, he seems a bit nervous to talk to them. He knows both of their names, but hasn't become their "friends" yet.


Micah picked out his costume already.



Labor Day parade






We got too much candy. Noelle was loving it all!


Morning at church



Celebrating Camille's birthday at Good Union BBQ. I had the cake made for her. It was a dreamsicle cake!!



Celebrated at the trampoline park during the day!





Wish I could write more, but Noelle has been crying for about 30 minutes now. I will keep going and keep the saying from Finding Nemo... "Just Keep Swimming." But I may need MORE coffee!!






No comments:

Post a Comment