C&L

C&L

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Grand Opening

This weekend is our grand opening for Chase Oaks Richardson Campus and I get to lead one of the worship songs. I feel so blessed to be a part of this team and start something in our community. Micah and I went around to our neighbors today inviting them with an invite card. We love meeting new neighbors and having a reason to talk to others! I keep telling Micah he is a part of the core team of the church and he is excited to help "build" the church. He's so sweet. Noelle walked around with us and tagged along well. She is our cute side kick now. Here is an article with Craig and I about the new campus:
Chase Oaks Blog

Here is our soft launch photo of our worship team for the Richardson Campus. So much fun being a part of a band again!!




Craig and I saw Imagine Dragons and Gwen Stefani last Thursday and it was so fun. They were amazing performers and we really enjoyed getting out. It may be the last time for awhile since Noelle won't go to sleep very easily. Here are some pics from our night...





 
Noelle being so cheesy at the Library! This was a day I was so exhausted from her not sleeping well. Thankfully we are in a different place now. I just remember her still being happy and loving even on little to no sleep at all. She was in a better mood than me for sure!!
 


 
 
We went to Calloways on Saturday with our friends to decorate some pumpkins and eat some popcorn. We are ready for some cooler weather and for these dang mosquitos to GO AWAY!




 Samuel, Micah, Kinsley and Noelle
 
 
 
 
Monday we tried a new donut place with our friends. Top Pot was delish with gourmet donuts. My favorite was the pumpkin glazed old fashioned!!
 Noelle liked her blueberry glazed donut a little too much.....
 Noelle is finally starting to watch TV and shows. Thank goodness...she can sit still for a minute.
 
Right now I have a mattress in her room next to her bed that I am sleeping on. It's working out right now and she is feeling more comfortable in her bed... I hope to be able to leave her soon, but I don't want to ruin what we have going right now. 
 
Health Goal: I have about 6 more pounds to lose and I am hoping I can reach my goal before Christmas!! Love you all!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment