C&L

C&L

Thursday, February 28, 2019

In the midst of it all

I'm here. I'm in the midst of it all right now. I've hit the ground running. I'm leading here and there and singing, hosting at church and feeling my gifts and talents are being used in every direction. I'm not going to lie I'm tired, but on the other hand I feel so incredible and God is using me for a bigger mission than I could have ever imagined. I was so ready to jump in and he knew the right time for me and when I would be ready. I have longed to sing again and to be part of a church family. Now I can say it's happening and I am right where God wants me.
Our first ever Women's Bible Study at our Richardson Campus happened last night and I was pretty nervous, excited and ready to go for it. The hardest part for me is always the day before and the day of...I'm always just ready for it to be time to do it. The last few hours can drive me crazy, but I am trying to be better at relying on God instead of myself. Giving it to him was all I could do last night and he SHOWED up and so did almost 27 women!!!! It was amazing. I even had a few people that didn't register show up, and I knew some weren't able to come that DID register. I just felt so blessed that we could start this study/book off strong with women who were three to support and grow together in Christ. This is going to be a tough book to read, but I'm ready to get started and see how it changes these women and me.

So then I woke up today and went to MOMS to lead my other table in discussion. Yes, I know it's a little crazy... but I really do love it and have a passion for it. I also hosted at church for the first time this past weekend. That means I got up in front of everyone at church and did announcements. I was actually really excited about it. I even said, "excited" about 5 times in my host space...but who's counting?

This weekend will be Craig and I first Sunday where neither of us are serving. Since October, when the church launched, either Craig or I have been serving at both services. It's so crazy to think this will be our first time going to church as a family in the same vehicle. We are looking forward to a chill weekend of giving our family some extra love.

Guess what??? Micah went to KINDERGARTEN Round up tonight. I was going to cry, but I held it together. He said mom why are you going to cry? I said because I'm so happy for you. OH a happy cry. He said, "like the time I saw daddy when we got to the airport and I cried because I was so happy"....awwww YES just like that son! That reminded me how sweet that moment was that I had totally disregarded because of the crazy day I had. He hadn't seen his dad in a week and when he did..tears came down his face. Yes.. son that's exactly how I feel!!
I'm so happy that he is excited about this next step. He is already wanting to go to the "5 year old school." I keep telling him it's not for a little while and then he says, "like the next day?" We have to work on time with him. It's not that easy to explain, but he's getting there!!

Anyways, I have so much going on and sorry it takes me so long to hop on here. I love you all so much and appreciate your prayers and support through this journey of life.




Oh yes, and did I mention I put together a Gender Reveal party for my friend Calie? It was amazing!!
















Playing together way more now and I love watching them!

 She found a ring and loved wearing all my jewelry...guess it starts young.

my good friend Devon and I wearing mama bear shirts!

This was a mid smile shot.. but I loved her outfit today! Boots and jean jacket


No comments:

Post a Comment