C&L

C&L

Monday, February 18, 2019

Randoms





This picture is form 2 years ago. It's hard to believe Micah was Noelle's age and now they are cute little buddies running around together. 


Here they are now. Playing peek a boo in the morning under the covers. When FB wanted to show me the picture from 2 years ago it hit me so hard how fast these last two years went by. Life is so fast and  in slow motion at the same time. Noelle is finally talking and it may be the cutest thing EVER


When I ask her, "Noelle, are you my baby? She says, nope I'm Welle." She doesn't get her full name quite yet...even though she knows how to say "no" pretty well. haha
She is getting super independent, but when around a lot of people still pretty clingy. She wanted to walk by herself on Friday to pick up her brother. I had to sneakily keep up with her hiding along the way so she didn't see me or she would freak out. So she went to brother's room and picked him up all by herself. 


If Micah is able to get all his flashcards and do homework on non school days his reward is Chuck E Cheese. (Chunky Cheese) And looks like sister may love this place too!! It's actually a really fun place when during the week and no kids. I have a lot of fun myself.




Saturday night was date night at we got to meet up with our friend Ashley and Cory Dye at a fancy restaurant called Haywire. Yummy!!


                                         Yes, I decided to have a dirty martini.... I guess I'm getting old.


Every month the boys go get their hair cut together and get lunch. I just love how much Micah feels loved during this time. It is the best bonding experience and he loves to get his "beer" (rootbeer) at the salon. How cute are they?

We have a new friend at school/church and they get along so beautifully!!


 Noelle and her friend Kinsley after story time high fiving!


I was so hungry and stopped at La Madeleine's but it was not gonna happen with this one. (Not real kid friendly with ordering) So we went to Mooyah and got some of our favorite, sweet potato fries. Looks like we ordered a little too much!


 Taking her babies on a walk. EVERY single baby is in this stroller!!!

My photo for the church for the Book study! I'm excited and oh so nervous. Please be praying for me in this next chapter of leading!!


Oh yes... Valentines Day at moms was a blast!! I love my table so much and have great conversations with these women!!





Love you all!!






No comments:

Post a Comment