C&L

C&L

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Nana & Papa

Sometimes you just need to snuggle on the couch and watch some Tumble Leaf. That's Micah's favorite show. He's getting better at snuggling. I love this age! 


This past weekend my sister traveled with her two boys to move in with my other sister here in GA. My parents drove also and helped them make the trip. It was a crazy weekend full of excitement, tears, love and crazy kids. Saturday we went over Hannah's house to see everyone and brought some pizzas. Craig found a little bike for M to ride while the boys were sleeping.

 This was the first time Nana and Papa were with ALL of their grandkids. Seems kinda crazy that they haven't seen them all in one place before. Now all three of their girls live in GA. No one could have predicted this just a year ago. It's crazy how life changes so fast. I'm over here like...my sisters are close by, but my life is the only one not really affected by it all. Of course I get to see BOTH my sisters and their kids more...but day to day life is the same for me. Meanwhile my parents and both my sisters are drastically changing the way they live. It's a crazy thought.


Next week is Thanksgiving. I can't even comprehend it. I made a pecan pie for my dad while he was visiting me and it gave me a little taste of the holidays. We will have Rachel and the boys over here for Thanksgiving. I'm not really sure what we will be making yet. Should be a lot of fun though. Micah will love having them around for the week. Just hoping he keeps napping. Sometimes he doesn't want to nap when he knows he has visitors.

It tasted as good as it looks!!
 Micah was excited to have Nana and had way too much fun with Papa. Papa definitely has a way with kids. They just gravitate to him. It's very cute. My parents were our first visitors to stay with us since moving in. I got to play qwirkle one night and I WON!!!! Also, I got to watch a movie the next night that I wanted to see. Craig fell asleep ...like usual so thank goodness I wasn't alone watching Jurassic World. It was predictable but still really good!



So now I'm sitting here wondering how it's going over there at Hannah's house. I really hope the transition works out. It's going to take awhile for everyone to get in the swing of things. Not to mention it's cold/flu season and it seems like someone over there is always going to be sick. I'm so happy the my sister Rachel can work from home for a little bit and spend more time with her boys. She deserves that. 

Anyone have any suggestions what to make for a house full of little toddlers for thanksgiving? That's a tough one. I might just do everything I normally do and see if they will eat it. I know Micah will..he eats everything and anything still. 

Also... He's really tall. I feel like he's growing a few inches every night. Tomorrow he might be as tall as me. hahah

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment