C&L

C&L

Saturday, November 28, 2015

3 boys...3 and under

Well.. Let me say this has been an experience. I have three boys in this house under 3 and at times it is the most precious, loving, cutest, adorable place to be and other times chaotic is an understatement. Micah has been enjoying his cousins so much all the hard work is SOO worth it. He has been loved on by Liam and Caleb so much it makes me heart melt. These boys play so well together. Breakfast...Lunch..and Dinner are probably the hardest but still a good time. I have loved having them here at my house. Luckily no one has thrown up or gotten sick yet. (crossing my fingers still) but even if it happens it was all worth it. These boys are a lot of work, but at the end of the day the love you have for them grows stronger.

I have been so blessed to have them close to me and can't wait for many more adventures to come. I have a lot more pictures from our play date today except my phone hasn't uploaded them to google yet.

Here are some from the first day:


Thanksgiving photo of Rachel and her cuties.


 Micah saying "let me in"
 At the park enjoying the nice weather in mid november

 Everyone was tired so we sat on each other's lap



The next day was even nicer outside so we went to our favorite park around the corner and got our energy out.


 Liam posing for me by the fountain
 How cute are these boys?
Liam is the best at smiling right now. Micah needs to learn


We have some really cute photos from our adventure today in Alpharetta but I will have to  post them next time.
We had so much fun today EVERYONE took a nap. And I mean every single person in this house was sleeping at one point. I call that a successful day!!


The day before Thanksgiving my neighbor came over with her son Nolan for a quick get together. It seems like we hadn't talked in so long. Nolan is getting so big. He is 7 months now. Micah wanted to sit and hold his hand. ....Ok now I think he REALLY needs a sibling. Pray for a miracle everyone! haha



If all goes as planned I am scheduled to get an HSG next month to make sure everything looks good with my other fallopian tube. I hope it will give me piece of mind and we can move on and start trying again.

We are so very thankful for this weekend to spend time with some family and love on cute little boys!

FYI everything I made on Thanksgiving turned out great!!! I had left overs a few times already. I'm pretty much obsessed with cornbread pudding. The boys didn't seem too thrilled with all the food, but they don't seem too thrilled with anything except MAC AND CHEESE!!! So I made that tonight and everyone was very happy.

Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving!! I need to start shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment