C&L

C&L

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

18 weeks

Hey there!

I'm 18 weeks today! Time is going by fast. I'm getting a free prenatal massage tonight and I am so excited. I have been having pains in my left leg. It's a strange feeling...but mostly happens when I'm still for a long period. I'm trying to walk in the mornings by myself now that my neighbor is about to have a baby any day now. I want to keep going because I know it's good for me.

MOPS is starting next week too. I just got 5 invitations from them. Some for mops and other for events and even mom's night out events. I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be in a mom's group again. I love getting out and play dates and go go go. I need to make as many friends before I'm stuck inside this winter.

Also I was looking into maybe doing prenatal yoga again. I really enjoyed it when I was pregos with M and met one of my good friends from Texas there.

I got to go out with Hannah and her girls this morning. Breakfast and then catch air. We had a great time and with the boys away at my mom's it was a bit easier with three kids instead of 5. 

Tomorrow night I will be heading to church for worship practice. This is am exiting week for me. I get to get out twice at night and sing on Sunday morning!!

Last night we went to food trucks and Micah loves it. He loves making friends and running around in the grass. It was hot but we stayed in the shade and kept as cool as possible. In the middle of the grass there was a yoga class going on and Micah and his friend Victor wanted to be a part of it. They were the cutest.  I mean I seriously want to take him to a yoga class now. I think he would enjoy it!!

Hope you all are having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment