C&L

C&L

Monday, July 25, 2016

Gatlinburg: Take 2

I'm back and feeling good! Doing lots of laundry and errands today to catch up on some stuff. Mondays are for that type of stuff. We had so much fun in Gatlinburg with my family. It was nice to do some different stuff than last time. Dollywood, Comedy Barn, Murder Mystery show, Ober rides and my birthday dinner at Harry Hapoon's Crab house! I definitely was a little nervous about having 5 kids going out to dinner, but to my surprise it was an amazing time and I got my favorite: SUSHI!! (It was cooked of course :) )

I will be 18 weeks on Wednesday and I'm feeling it for sure! I mean, it's that rough stage where people stare at you like...hmmmm she could be fat or pregnant. It's a 50/50 chance. haha This little girl has popped way faster than Micah. I expected that, but for some reason this time I feel a bit fatter. Last time it was all baby. This time I got some baby fat left on me and then more baby pushing it out. I wanted to shop for maternity clothes today, but my local mall didn't have a store. I was pretty sad about it. I need to start wearing tight clothes because everything I have is loose fitting and looks funny. I will post a baby bump photo soon.

Naps are a little easier now that we are home. That was the only struggle we had at the resort. Our TV didn't work in our room and it was so bright I don't think Micah could fall asleep. So a few days I had to bear hug him in the bed until he fell asleep. It was a struggle and he can be pretty strong. I won every time though don't worry. He fought me long and hard until he pooped out.

Lots of pics taken last week and I will share them all with you!!












































These pictures are not in order, but you get the picture. haha
Dollywood was a ton of fun. Lots of little kid rides surprisingly and Micah was about half an inch too short for the other rides. He will be able to ride everything probably next month since he is growing so fast.
The day before my birthday we got a girls day out and had lunch and pedicures. Wow. I loved that. It was so nice and relaxing. Lunch without littles was amazing and the Pottery Cafe was perfect. So glad my mom found that place.

Our waitress took one photo of us all and I couldn't believe it actually turned out good. Also, I don't know why she only took ONE!! She took a ton of photos before we were ready and snapped one of us while we were smiling. I got lucky that everyone looks good and no one is making a crazy/sad face. Such a fun night.

Now I'm back in Atlanta and it's hot and humid and I'm not liking it at all. I feel like I want to sit in my house and wait till October. I'm so glad I'm only 18 weeks prego and I get to have the cool air while I'm big and fat. haha

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment