C&L

C&L

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Arboretum of Dallas

It's been a fun week with my littles. I wanted to let you all know what we did on Friday. My neighbor Loyce is about my grandmother's age... she always walks her dog and talks to me and the kids. She is a sweet lady and lives about two house down on our street. Last week she told me she had a pass to the Arboretum if the kids and I wanted to go. So I took her up on it and told her I would pick her up on Friday morning after I dropped off Micah at school. I felt bad for not taking him, but realized how much I had done with him alone and I never do that type of stuff with JUST Noelle.  Loyce was such a joy to be around. I really enjoyed talking with her and getting a different type of play date. I love being with other moms my age, but I also miss being around my grandparents. Noelle loved having all the attention and did great. We got to eat lunch on the patio at the Arboretum on a beautiful day!






There was lots of beautiful flowers there, but I must have taken a few photos on Instagram and forgot about my camera (oops).

Wednesday was crazy hair day at Micah's school and I colored his hair with sidewalk chalk..LOL I was trying to be creative without spending money. So it turned out a little more gray in the photo, but it looked pretty sweet in person!




We brought some sand toys to a park on Tuesday and got to use them and practice for our trip to the beach in JUNE. We can't wait to make sand castles with our cousins!






Last weekend we saw some of our favorite people! Cory and Ashley. Loved catching up with them and getting some fried chicken and donuts for dessert!! We tried a fun place in Plano called Legacy Hall that has so many different restaurants in one place.




Friday night Craig and I saw a Christian Comedian named Michael Junior. He was really funny and we enjoyed laughing together.



We went from having so many plans last week to this weekend which is the exact opposite. I am here with the kids and Craig is at a conference in Chicago. I'm glad he gets to see his family this weekend. We are missing everyone. Wish we could have gone too. Kids are doing good and taking pretty good naps still. Micah seems to be all caught up and not napping as much. He goes to bed around 8 p.m. though so I can deal with that!

So sorry it's been a long time since I've been on here. I have so many photos to share. Lots of Micah and Noelle. They are really loving each other and Noelle even cries way more when brother isn't around. 














They are the cutest. Noelle looks so big compared to Micah now. I think she can hold her own. She seems a bit bigger boned and little more chunky. She loves her milk, that may be the reason!!

I love these two so much and enjoy life with them. God is great!

Love you all






No comments:

Post a Comment