C&L

C&L

Monday, April 30, 2018

Memories

It was the first time in a long time I had been asked how old she was and literally didn't know. I said 15 months, but then questioned myself. I even told the person I really don't even know anymore. I can't keep track of time. So I got an email today saying my baby is 16 months and 2 weeks old today... there you go. I need baby center to keep this mommy brain going. I feel like I'm pretty good and keeping up with her age, but lately I just want to soak in every moment and don't want her to get older.

We had her 15 month appt last week (that may be why I'm all confused) and she got two shots. I talked to the doctor about her bad eating habits and so she told me to try less milk and do almond milk for half of the milk. We want to see if it will help her bowel movements and digestive system work a little better. I've cut her milk down significantly and she has been eating way better just in the last few days. She also has been eating more yogurt and having soft stools. We are calling it Number 2 around here now....because we told Micah not to say poop. He does a pretty good job for being a boy.


Here are some morning snuggle photos from Friday. She loves giving her brother hugs in the morning. It's like the day cannot start until these two give hugs.


I picked up Micah from school and we headed to Firewheel Town Center to pick up some clothes I ordered for the kids. Of course the train and train park were a must.






Saturday we headed to the AT&T Stadium to see the NFL Draft taking place. It was fun to walk around and Craig took Micah inside and got a tour of the locker room. Noelle and I had some bonding time as well!








 It's funny when they see someone their size and are in awe.


Lunch or Brunch date after church on Sunday at Flying Biscuit!






And today we went to the jumpy place per Micah's request.



Then my friend Camille asked if Micah could play with Samuel at the park for a bit. I dropped off Micah at our park and she watched them all so Noelle could take a nap. What an amazing friend!! She sent me this photos!!



So now Micah is lying down and Noelle is still sleeping. WOOHOO Good start to a Monday!! Love you all



No comments:

Post a Comment